6 Games Like Jenga
I love a good Jenga match, whether it’s in its original form or one of its countless variations (the giant block tower currently standing in my backyard should be proof positive of this claim). However, the famous stacking game isn’t the only way to test your dexterity. There are a number of games like Jenga that can provide old-school entertainment while stimulating your competitive nature.
What To Look For When Shopping For Games Like Jenga
A good Jenga-like game challenges your hand-eye coordination and decision-making skills under time constraints. This can be achieved by balancing objects, aiming at targets, or fitting puzzle pieces together.
When deciding on the right Jenga alternative, consider the recommended number of players. Are you looking for a one-on-one match, or do you want a game that will entertain a group? Some of the games below are designed for two players, while others can be played by up to four. If you’re simply looking to challenge yourself, there are also games that can be played solo.
Playing time is another critical element. Jenga typically takes five to 15 minutes per game, which requires you to think on your toes and keeps things from getting stale. Most of the games on this list can be played in a similar amount of time, but others can take as long as 30 minutes.
While all of the games below are kid-friendly, plenty of Amazon reviewers have attested that they’re also fun for adults and families. After all, Jenga is rated for ages 6 and up, but it’s still a thought-provoking and entertaining pursuit for grownups.
If you’re ready for a new addition to your board game collection, check out these eight games like Jenga, which are all available on Amazon.
Shop The Best Games Like Jenga
In a hurry? These are the top picks:
- A Disc-Flicking Dexterity Game With A Tournament-Quality Board: Brybelly Tournament Cronkinole & Checkers
- A Balancing Game You Can Play Solo Or With A Group: Melissa & Doug Suspend
- An Award-Winning Strategy Board Game That’s Popular On Amazon: Blokus XL
- A One-On-One Strategy Game That Tests Your Sense Of Balance: Rock Me Archimedes
- A Stacking Tile Game For Puzzle Enthusiasts: Z-Man Games NMBR 9
- A High Precision Penguin-Flicking Game That’s Harder Than It Looks: Brain Games ICECOOL