2023 Jaguar XF price and specs
The low-volume Jaguar XF is the latest member of the big cat brand to get a 300 Sport variant.
It replaces the P300 R-Dynamic HSE as the lone variant in the local XF range, and is priced at $115,360 before on-road costs – up $8984 on the model it replaces.
Though it uses the same 221kW/400Nm turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine as the R-Dynamic HSE, there are various visual tweaks like a standard black exterior pack and 20-inch silver/gloss black-finish alloy wheels.
For more Motoring related news and videos check out Motoring >>
Other additions to the standard equipment list include adaptive suspension, satin chrome paddle shifters, wireless phone charger, and heated front seats with 16-way power adjustment.
Some equipment has been moved to the option list, like the 12-inch digital instrument cluster, while the safe-exit warning function and wearable Activity Key, the latter of which allows you to unlock the car without the actual key, have been removed entirely.
The XF 300 Sport has the same outputs as the smaller XE 300 Sport, which also comes standard with all-wheel drive and is the last man standing in its once larger model range.
To the end of August, Jaguar has sold just 11 XFs in Australia, putting it behind the likes of the Audi A7 (61 sales), Genesis G80 (55 sales) and Mercedes-Benz CLS (35 sales), let alone the A6/5 Series/E-Class trio that dominate this admittedly shrinking segment.
While in its home market of the UK the XF is also offered with a wagon body style and a turbo-diesel engine, the local range has consisted of just one variant since the facelifted model arrived early last year.
With the update, Jaguar dropped all rear-wheel drive, diesel, six-cylinder and wagon variants in favour of a single turbo four-cylinder sedan with all-wheel drive.
- 2023 Jaguar XF Sport 300: $115,360
Price excludes on-road costs.
The 2023 Jaguar XF is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine producing 221kW of power and 400Nm of torque. It’s mated with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
It has a claimed 0-100km/h time of 6.1 seconds.
The 2023 Jaguar XF uses 7.4 litres per 100km on the combined cycle and has a 74L fuel tank.
The 2023 Jaguar XF measures 4962mm long, 1456mm tall and 1982mm wide (2089mm including the mirrors). It rides a 2960mm wheelbase.
It has a 459L boot, with cargo space expanding to 1484L with the rear seats folded.
Braked towing capacity is 1900kg while unbraked is 750kg.
Servicing and Warranty
The Jaguar XF is backed by a five-year, unlimited-kilometre warranty.
Jaguar offers a servicing plan that covers the XF for five years or 102,000km, priced at $1950.
The Jaguar XF is technically unrated by ANCAP, though it recorded a five-star rating for models sold from February 2016 to January 2022.
This score was based on an adult occupant protection rating of 94 per cent, child occupant protection of 84 per cent, pedestrian protection of 80 per cent and safety assist of 83 per cent.
Standard safety equipment includes:
- Autonomous emergency braking (forward and reverse)
- Lane-keep assist
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Adaptive cruise control
- Traffic sign recognition
- Adaptive speed limiter
- Reversing camera with front and rear parking sensors
- Front, front-side and curtain airbags
The 300 Sport comes standard with the following equipment:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Black contrast roof
- Black exterior pack
- Heated, power-folding exterior mirrors with memory
- Green tinted glass
- Rain-sensing wipers
- LED headlights with automatic high-beam
- Power boot lid
- Configurable Dynamics
- Adaptive suspension
- Torque Vectoring by Braking
- 11.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- DAB digital radio
- Satellite navigation
- 7.0-inch instrument cluster screen
- Wireless phone charger
- 13-speaker 400W Meridian sound system
- Satin Chrome paddle shifters
- Power-adjustable steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-zone climate control
- 16-way power-adjustable heated front seats with memory
- 40:20:40 folding rear seats with centre armrest
- Keyless entry and start
Though the Jaguar XF is now offered in a single variant, there’s still a wide range of options.
Standalone options include, but are not limited to:
- Pixel LED headlights: $3380
- Panoramic sunroof: $3370
- Extended leather upgrade: $3315
- Head-up display: $1950
- 16-way power-adjustable, heated and ventilated front seats with massaging and memory: $1700
- Soft-close doors: $1370
- Four-zone climate control: $1340
- ClearSight digital rear-view mirror: $1275
- Surround-view camera: $950
- 12-inch digital instrument cluster: $845
- Privacy glass: $845
- Lockable cooled glove compartment: $840
- 40:20:40 folding, heated rear seats: $805
- Red brake calipers: $805
- Heated windscreen and washer jets: $755
- 16-way power-adjustable, heated and ventilated front seats with memory: $700
- Solar attenuating windscreen: $690
- Electric rear window sunblind: $625
- Headlight power washers: $495 (not available with Pixel headlights)
- Cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filter: $480
- 17-speaker 650W Meridian sound system: $390
- Powered gesture roof blind: $270
- Air quality sensor: $220
- Two additional rear centre console USB outlets, 12V outlet in boot: $210
There’s also a range of option packages.
The Cold Climate Pack costs $1430 and adds:
- Heated windscreen
- Heated power washers
- Heated washer jets
- Heated steering wheel
The Convenience Pack costs $3170 and adds:
- Power rear window sunblind
- Additional power sockets
- Soft-close doors
The Technology Pack costs $3810 and adds:
- Solar attenuating windscreen
- ClearSight digital rear-view mirror
- Head-up display
- 12-inch digital instrument cluster
The XF is available in Solid White paint, or in the following metallic finishes:
- Santorini Black
- Firenze Red
- Bluefire Blue
- Eiger Grey
- Portofino Blue
- British Racing Green
- Hakuba Silver
- Ostuni Pearl White
The following metallic finishes cost an extra $165:
- Carpathian Grey
- Silicon Silver
MORE: Everything Jaguar XF